Our Hotel in Wickenburg, AZ
On your way to Wickenburg, AZ? See below for directions to our beautiful Los Viajeros Inn hotel or simply give us a call and our friendly staff can help you find your way. We are located on north Tegner right off US-93 and US-60 and a quick 3 minute drive from Wickenburg Way filled with shops, saloons, and more.
Once you arrive, you’ll learn what makes Los Viajeros Inn hotel in Wickenburg, AZ so special. Our Western motifs embody the spirit of Wickenburg. In Wickenburg, the Wild West is no longer a thing of the past. Enjoy beautiful arid landscapes adorned with the signature saguaro cacti popularly seen throughout Southern Arizona’s Sonoran desert. Time slows down a bit in Wickenburg, AZ where you can enjoy a lazy afternoon by the cool, crisp pool at Los Viajeros Inn, hitting the links at one or our award-winning golf courses or stopping by a saloon while casually strolling down Wickenburg Way. Enjoy a classic rodeo or many other classic Western activities in our wild west town. See more things to do in Wickenburg here.
Ready to explore outside Wickenburg? The following towns and destinations are just a short drive from Los Viajeros Inn.
Wickenburg, AZ Nearby Attractions and Locations
At the Los Viajeros Inn hotel in Wickenburg, AZ, you’ll be close to
- Phoenix/Scottsdale/Tempe: 70 miles
- Tonto National Forest: 112 miles
- Flagstaff: 155 miles
- Grand Canyon: 190 miles
- Hoover Dam: 200 miles
- Las Vegas: 235 miles
- Los Angeles: 337 miles
- and more!
Staying in Wickenburg, AZ means you are just a few hours away from some of the most popular destinations in the Southwestern US. Stop by on your way, check out our website for more information, and call for details and reservations (928) 684-7099.
Los Viajeros Inn Location Map
Driving Directions to Los Viajeros Inn in Wickenburg, AZ
Los Viajeros Inn is located at the “West Gateway” into Wickenburg. From Highways 60 or 93 take the right hand turn from the round-a-about onto Tegner Road.
- North of Los Viajeros: From I-40 East or West, take I-17 South toward Phoenix and Exit #223 West (Carefree Hwy) onto State Route 74. Merge onto US 60 into Wickenburg. From Kingman – Take I-40 East to US 93 South. Take the right hand turn from the round-a-about onto Tegner Road.
- South and East of Los Viajeros: From I-10 Phoenix area, take I-17 North toward Flagstaff and Exit # 223 West (Carefree Hwy) onto State Route 74. Merge onto US 60 into Wickenburg.
- West of Los Viajeros: Take I-10 East to Hwy 60 North toward Salome into Wickenburg OR take I-17 North and Exit # 223 West (Carefree Hwy) onto State Route 74. Merge onto US 60 and follow into Wickenburg.