We at Los Viajeros Inn are taking the Covid-19 pandemic very seriously. As an essential business, we have and want to continue to keep our doors open to accommodate you and your family in the safest way possible. While our hotel prides itself on its cleanliness practices, please read below for extra initiatives we are taking to go above and beyond to provide a safe stay for our guests:
- Using EPA approved disinfectants and sanitizing cleaners to clean bathrooms and surfaces in the rooms
- Hand sanitizers available for guests and employees as you pass through the lobby areas
- Screens at check-in counters between front desk and guest to keep both parties safe and socially distant
- All employees are mandated to wear masks at all times while inside the hotel
- High touch point areas are frequently cleaned and sanitized
- Key cards are sanitized after every use
- Frequent cleaning of common areas
We encourage all our visitors and guests to practice CDC recommended guidelines. Please continue to wear masks in public areas and wash hands frequently with hot water and soap for at least 20 seconds. If you feel unwell, come in contact with someone with Covid-19 or become infected with Covid-19 yourself and can no longer keep your reservation at our Wickenburg, AZ hotel, please call our front desk, and we will gladly make accommodations to move or cancel your reservation. Your safety and the safety of our hotel staff is of the utmost importance.
Thank you for your cooperation in keeping our hotel, staff and guests safe.
Comments are closed.